Who else is excited for Spring? I know I am so ready for the weather to warm up little too, here are the latest makeup trends for spring/summer 2018.
- Black Liner – This the the IT statement for this year Spring/Summer makeup trends and the best part is you can wear it however you like and still be on trend. Effortlessly cat eyed, messy, graphic, literally any style you can think of it was present on the catwalks. Alexander Mcqueen & Tom Ford were my favourite inspiration pieces.
- Red lips – Seem like this is another trend everyone is rocking this year, it was seen on half on the catwalk looks easily for Gucci to Max Mara to Dolce & Gabbana.
- Gold Highlighter – I’m pretty sure that we can all thank Fenty Beauty for this one! Regardless, it was seen all over the Spring/Summer catwalks this year with Versace and Zimmerman weighing in on the trend.
- Sculpted Skin – I love this trend, although it’s not exactly effortless – it looks it and there’s something really appealing about that. Pick tones that suit your colouring, create dimension and add shimmer; trust me it’s the way forward. It was seen on Alexander Wang, Micheal Kors & Lanvin!
- Glitter – This year it’s all about subtle statement with Glitter for 2018 and honey, it works! Pick a feature and run with it, like this photo by Stella Jean. Also seen on Anna Sui and Zimmerman.
Which trend has been your favourite for Spring/Summer 2018? Let us know by leaving a comment in the section below.