Its the time of the year to celebrate your mum! Really it’s like your birthday but for her… Here are some mother’s day gifts that are bound to make your mum smile.
- Jo Malone Fragrance – Want to get your mum something that smells super good but don’t know what she likes? This is your life line right here, Jo Malone is known for luxurious & long lasting scents – with this fragrance set you get 3 of the best sellers and 2 of the more intense scents so that your mum can pick & choose or mix & match. Pick one up from Selfridges for £78.00
- Whittard of Chelsea – like tea? Love tea, maybe? Then you need to go to Whittard of Chelsea and try literally anything that they sell. It’s all beautifully packaged and they have wonderful blends of different tea, along with hot chocolate or coffee to choose from. You can pick up this hamper for just £43.00 containing 3 English blends and a tin of Chocolate cookies or even a little filler of these amazing all butter biscuits for only £7.00.
- Flowers – do you think that flowers are boring? This again. You can have a bouquet beautifully hand crafted and delivered to your mums front door with a handwritten note from your truly (you). I know that my mum likes bright flowers full or red and pink but there are plenty of options out there, just take a look here to find out. This scented Mother’s Day box is available for just £40.00
- Jewellery – the key is to personalise for a special gift and always go for simple, timeless pieces. Like this Posh Totty Necklace, if there’s a could of your siblings chipping in together you can put all of your names or initials on there too!
- Spa Day – if all else fails you can take your mum for a great trip to Champneys Springs Resort for some down time. Treat her to afternoon tea and an over night spa break, the treatments are heavenly!
Which one of these do you think your mum would enjoy the most? Let me know by interacting with me on social media!