Usually this time of year is all about hearts, glasses of champagne, hot gal makeup & clothes but I kind of had to stop everything to write about ASOS’ new homeware/living collection on the new section of the site. Did anyone know this was coming because I really didn’t? Anyway I’m in love with the new stylish accessories for the home, so much so that I actually took time out of editing a Valentines video to spend a little time shopping! You can shop the whole collection HERE, I’m not affiliated in anyway just FYI.
Here are my top 10 picks:
- ASOS Supply Scoll Frame Mirror for £35.00 – is it just me or does this mirror just scream grown up Disney princess? Well, that’s why I had to have it; it’s elegant yet girly (in a grown up way), bound to add a touch of class to any room.
- ASOS Supply Pom Pom Throw at £28.00 – This is so beautiful and so 2019, I need them to do this in a baby pink or cream/white and yes, I would buy all 3. I adore blankets an these look super snuggly but lightweight as the listing describes, I can’t wait to get my hands on it.
- Zuperzozial Bamboo Biodegradable Set of 3 Hanging Plant Pots just £17.00 – This beautiful bamboo piece is stylish, very eye catching and natural. Everything is included to set up right away, it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for to spruce up my kitchen a little.
- Umbra Set of Concrete Wall Planters for £25.00 – I love these gold toned & concrete plant hangers. You can place them anywhere and can be used for a multitude of things, not just plants although they do look completely adorable with these little succulents in!
- Kiss Me Love Hearts Kiss Me Light at £19.99 – Millennials everywhere will swoon over this little love hearts ‘kiss me’ light. It’s super cute, safe to touch unlike traditional neons and it’s already mounted so there’s no tricky bits to try and deal with fitting it to the wall etc. Also would be a good little Valentines gift, just saying…
- Flamingo Candle ‘Hotter Than Hell’ in Pina Colada only £12.00 – who doesn’t like flamingos?! As we all know I love them that much I’ve decorated my hall way with them, so when I seen this I knew that I needed it in my life. Make a bold statement with this candle and the scent is perfect for the cup and coming season.
- Chickidee Matte Gold & Pink Cutlery Set £14.00 – How beautiful is this cutlery set? This is a statement for anyones kitchen and if you ask me it’s a pretty good moving in gift if you’re giving a special someone a little key to your place this V day…
- Kado Copper Metal Straws for £9.99 – Remember when people used to think that doing a little bit for the planet was a little too much effort? Well not anymore, especially with these metal straws in a Rose Gold finish. They are just so pretty and they’ve been calling my name every since I laid my eyes on them.
- Sass & Belle Good Times Only Mug for £9.00 – Well I like rainbows (must be a gay thing), I love gift boxes and I like mugs for nice things like hot beverages so it’s a yes all around from me!
- Disney Dumbo Mug for just £12.00 – drum roll please! I have saved the best until last with this little guy. I love him, he’s stolen my heart, take my money, thanks & bye. Honestly what more can I possibly say?